From start to finish: controlling processes of civil engineering
As managers of your building
projects we offer to you project management during all construction phases.
Our service covers a good deal more than what is listed in § 31 HOAI and the
guidelines of the AHO
commissions which define the requirements for project management.
We advice you in the following phases:
of your project
Construction management - as we understand it - is
more than mere building supervision and control. We offer not only demand analysis,
project management and the monitoring of parallel proceeding projects. An accurate
evaluation of your project supplements our service.
- defining your aims
- project structuring (technology, finances, involved persons)
- project-oriented team development
- project planning
- project controlling
- contract management ( VOB,
- project financing (GvfG,
- project scheduling and evaluation
- quality assurance
Our job performance enables you to recognise risks,
to estimate the necessary time for realisation of the project and we take
care that all essential permissions are available on time.
Project-related evaluations of large-scale ventures
help to thwart any erroneous trends in the project at an early stage promptly
and directly support the desired success of the project.
We transfer existing documents into
a suitable document management. Thus the entire operational sequence of the
project can be verfied at a later stage with high precision and without gaps.
Applications developed by us out of practical experience permit reliable cost
prognoses on the database of the furnished achievement, the spent funds as well
as the paid and requested claims.
- a reliable analysis of the interrelation of construction processes,
building products and construction period
- a reliable prognosis of time
- observance of the time and cost limits
- assured building quality
- optimised expenditure for site supervision
- assessment of the quality management of assigned construction